As a Non Profit organization, Mama Makeka House Hope will issue tax deductible receipts for all contributions related to its mission, vision and priorities under the tax exemptions laws of the US and Canadian governments.
You can now donate online via credit card through Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to do this.
- Toward unrestricted fund for general administration
- Toward Mama Makeka House of Hope Endowment Fund
- Support for Pakisa starting January 2010
- House for rental for Pakisa and guests in Kin for 18 months – $1,000 per month
- Kinshasa Center for Peacebuilding, & Good Governance – $3,000 per month
- Program supervision and follow up in Congo – $12,000
- Vehicle for Kinshasa – $15,000
In the US
Make check payable to:
Mama Makeka House of Hope 4921 E. Townsend Avenue, Fresno, CA. 93727
Make sure to indicate to what project your contribution goes to.
Make check payable to our fiscal agent in Canada:
International Mennonite Health Association (IMHA) 568 Campbell Street, Winnipeg, MB R3N 1C
Make sure to indicate the name of the project and to mention that your contribution is for Mama Makeka House of Hope.